WordPress, although great on its own, can be magnified by a great plugin. Plugins can help fill the gaps on your WordPress website or blog by adding ease for you and excellent features for your audience. These features are designed by developers within the WordPress community specifically for this purpose and to add features that contribute to your overall website. Below you will find our top five “must haves” for our WordPress website clients:
- Akismet – (a-kĭz-mĭt) n. Possibly the best way in the world to protect you from web spam.
- SEO All In One Pack – WordPress SEO plugin to automatically optimize your WordPress blog for Search Engines.
- Share and Follow -Add Share Icons, Follow Links, Facebook Like, Twitter Tweet and other buttons in the way you want. Simple & adaptable social networking.
- Formidable -Quickly and easily build forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface and in-place editing.
- Social Media Widget – Adds links to all of your social media and sharing site profiles. Icons come in 3 sizes, 4 icon styles, and 4 animations.
For other great WordPress Plugins check out these great articles from Web Design Ledger. 10 Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Be Using 10 Best WordPress Sharing Plugins of 2012 To Get More Social Traffic